Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tell Me A Story - April 2015 - A Windy Day at the Playground

I went to Minot AFB, North Dakota to watch my granddaughter Emily, while her mom and dad went to a conference in Virginia.  She LOVES going to the park and we tried to go everyday, but boy was it windy out.  This day we went to the "froggy" park as she calls it. 


Minot AFB has tons of playgrounds in its housing area.  This is the "froggy" park so dubbed by Emily!  Balancing on a beam takes "talent".

Peek-A-Boo (yes we had a bit of a runny nose)

I love this image.  Her face was full of joy as she went down the slide!

 Wild haired girl, Getting ready to go down the slide!

Do I have piggy whips (lips) Grandma?

Last swing of the day.  Swing me HIGHER Grandma!  I admit I was afraid to let her go too high! I also should have put her hair in a pony tail or braid!


A sunset at the end of our day made it special.  These were taken from the back of my sons house.


Please follow the circle of our blog by reading:
 Beth Williams - Venice, Italy



Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation. ~Lois Wyse
 

3 comments:

  1. Such bright, beautiful colors! And a beautiful little girl too! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! And good job capturing that beautiful sunset...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee I just love the one of your granddaughter heading down the slide, such beautiful big clear eyes. And your capture of the sunset is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete